水泥笑笑 发表于 2014-2-12 00:30:55

2014最浪漫情歌If I Didn't Have You-最全中文翻译wiki版

If I Didn't Have You (Bernadette's Song)-学霸一秒变情霸

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQK6Xe4WxSe5OLQ61Q5h5Q0Az6v8dv66Sm8i4PdZtq-VMX4E5BGPQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mNh72zkI7w

If I didn't haveyou如果没有你Life would be blue生活多凄迷I'd be Dr. Whowithout the Tardis1我就像神秘博士失去时光机A candle without awick蜡烛缺了烛芯A Watson without aCrick2沃森没有克里克 I'd be one of myoutfits without a Dick-ie3我的衣服少了高领I'd be cheese withoutthe mac4我就像芝士不焗通心粉Jobs without theWozniak5乔布斯错过沃兹尼亚克I'd be solvingexponential equations我便会痴痴求解着指数方程that use bases6not found on your calculator却在你的计算器里寻不到那个基数making it muchharder to crack让方程更难解I'd be an atomwithout a bomb我就像没有弹的原子A dot without thecom没有com的点(网址常用".com")And I'd probablystill live with my mom而我可能还和我妈住And he'd probablystill live with his mom而他可能还和他妈住
Ever since I metyou自从我遇见你You turned my worldaround我的世界从此不同You supported allmy dreams and all my hopes你支持我所有的希望和梦You're like Uranium235 and I'm Uranium 238你是铀235而我是铀238Almost inseparableisotopes7难以分离的同位素I couldn't haveimagined我从未料到How good my lifewould get生活会如此美好From the momentthat I met you, Bernadette自我遇见你那刻Bernadette
If I didn't haveyou若我没有你Life would bedreary生活多沉寂I'd be stringtheory8 without any string我就像失了弦的弦理论I'd be binary code9without a one没有1的二进制A cathode-ray tube10without an electron gun11我便如没有电子枪的阴极射线管I'd be"Firefly," "Buffy" and "Avengers" without JossWhedon12没有乔斯·韦登的《萤火虫》《吸血鬼猎人巴菲》《复仇者联盟》I'd speak a lotmore Klingon13我会说更多的克林贡语Heghlu'meH QaQjajvam“真是死亡的好日子”(克林贡语)And he'd definitelystill live with his mom而他肯定还和他妈一起住
Ever since I metyou自从我遇见你You turned my worldaround你让我的世界从此不同You're my bestfriend and my lover你是我最好的朋友最爱的爱人We're like changingelectric and magnetic fields14我们就像变化的电场和磁场You can't have onewithout the other没有对方就没有彼此I couldn't haveimagined我从未料到How good my lifewould get生活会如此美好From the momentthat I met you, Bernadette自我遇见你那刻Bernadette
Oh, we couldn'thave imagined我们从未料到How good our liveswould get我们生活会如此美好From the momentthat we met you, Bernadette自我们遇见你那刻Bernadette

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2014最浪漫情歌If I Didn't Have You-最全中文翻译wiki版